OneLogin SSO Integration
OneLogin is a popular identity provider service. It helps IT organizations scale and secure their user base easily, across different platforms. OpsGenie supports Single Sign-On with OneLogin, which means your organization can easily incorporate OpsGenie into your application base in OneLogin and let your users securely access OpsGenie.
For general information about OpsGenie's Single Sign-On feature, refer to the Single Sign-On with OpsGenie document. This document describes the specific instructions you can use to integrate OneLogin with OpsGenie SSO.
To configure Single Sign-On integration between your OneLogin and OpsGenie accounts, go to OpsGenie SSO page, select "OneLogin" as provider and follow the instructions.
OneLogin Integration Instructions
- In OneLogin, go to Add Apps page. Search and find "OpsGenie". Click on it and then click "Save".
- After the OpsGenie app is saved; its configuration page opens. Go to "Configuration" tab.
- Now in another tab go to OpsGenie SSO page. Copy the URL generated for Consumer URL.
- In OneLogin, paste the consumer URL into "Consumer URL".
- In OpsGenie, copy the URL generated for Logout URL.
- In OneLogin, paste the logout url into "Logout URL".
- Click "Save".
- Go to SSO tab.
- Under "X.509 Certificate", click "View Details". Copy the "X.509 Certificate" content.
- In OpsGenie, paste the certificate into "X.509 Certificate" field.
- In OneLogin, go back to the SSO tab of OpsGenie app's configuration page.
- Copy the URL in "SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)".
- In OpsGenie, paste it into "SAML 2.0 Endpoint" field.
- In OneLogin, copy the URL in "SLO Endpoint (HTTP)".
- In OpsGenie, paste it into "SLO Endpoint" field.
- Click "Save Changes".
That's all! Now you and your users can access OpsGenie from OneLogin directly.
Remember to give your users in OneLogin access to the OpsGenie app.