- OpsGenie now released a new version of CA Flowdock Integration. Now you can forward OpsGenie alert activities to CA Flowdock "Team Inbox" using Flowdock (Team Inbox) Integration. You can use the Flowdock (Chat) Integration to forward the alert activities to Flowdock "Chat Window".
- Please refer to Flowdock (Team Inbox) Integration for more details.
- Circonus integration is now bidirectional.
- Updates to alerts in OpsGenie can now update the alerts in Circonus as well.
- Refer to Circonus integration documentation for more details.
New Customers Yahoo, HubSpot, Overstock Sign On and Fuel Company’s Momentum; AppDynamics Chairman Jyoti Bansal Joins as an Advisor, and Google Executive Izzy Azeri Joins the Board.
Falls Church, VA – January 25, 2017 – OpsGenie, a leading alerting and on-call management platform for engineering and operations teams, today announced record growth for 2016 and new strategic advisors for the company.
OpsGenie has tripled its annual recurring revenue while doubling the number of customers to over 2,000, including recent customer additions Yahoo, HubSpot, SolarWinds, Glassdoor, and Overstock. OpsGenie also opened a new sales office in Boston, MA and tripled employee headcount. This news comes on the heels of the company’s recent strategic partnership with SolarWinds, which chose OpsGenie as the company’s preferred on-call management solution.
“I’m excited about the growth we had in 2016,” said OpsGenie CEO Berkay Mollamustafaoglu. “We have not only grown our customer base and revenue but managed to build an outstanding team as well. We're well positioned to execute on our plans to deliver additional products and capabilities to enable our customers to cope with increasingly complex operational challenges.”
OpsGenie also announced the addition of two tech-industry veterans, Izzy Azeri and Jyoti Bansal, as investors to the company. Bansal, the former CEO and current chairman of AppDynamics, is advising the company with strategy and operations, while Azeri, a co-founder of Stackdriver, which was acquired by Google, has joined OpsGenie’s board. “I’m excited to be part of the OpsGenie team and their overall growth. 2017 is poised to be another great year for the team,” Azeri said.
OpsGenie is an alerting and on-call management solution for development and operations teams. OpsGenie provides the tools needed to design actionable alerts, manage on-call schedules and escalations, and ensure the right people are notified of IT incidents at the right time using multiple notification methods. Learn more at www.opsgenie.com.
- OpsGenie released new Integration API which is a new RESTful API implementation designed around RESTful principles.
- You can reach Integration API document from here.
- Alert Logic, a leader in security and compliance solutions for the cloud, provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions.
- You can easily integrate Alert Logic with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert is created on Alert Logic.
- For more information please visit Alert Logic Integration Documentation.
- AWS CloudTrail is a web service that records AWS API calls for your account and delivers log files to you. The recorded information includes the identity of the API caller, the time of the API call, the source IP address of the API caller, the request parameters, and the response elements returned by the AWS service.
- You can easily integrate AWS CloudTrail with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert is created on AWS CloudTrail.
- For more information please visit AWS CloudTrail Integration Document.
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cost-effective email service built on the reliable and scalable infrastructure that Amazon.com developed to serve its own customer base.
- OpsGenie is an alert and notification management solution that is highly complementary to Amazon SES. With this integration, OpsGenie alerts can be created for Amazon SES Bounce and Complaint notifications.
- For more information, please visit Amazon SES Integration document.
- Autotask is an IT Business Management Software that helps value-added resellers (VARs), management service providers (MSPs) and IT Service providers to sell, implement, deliver and bill for their services. Autotask provides a complete IT business management solution that combines Service Desk, CRM, Projects, Time & Expense, Billing and more.
- You can easily integrate Autotask with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert is created on Autotask.
- For more information please visit Autotask Integration Document.
- OpsGenie Conference Bridge allows you to join a conference call online right via your web browser.
- It allows you to collaborate with key individuals to resolve incidents using your preferred web conferencing provider.
- For more information, please visit Conference Bridge page.
- Note: This feature is currently available for beta testers. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester for Conference Bridge, please contact us!
The partnership comes as SolarWinds discontinues SolarWinds Alert Central and recommends OpsGenie to its customers as an effective alternative
AUSTIN, Texas – January 4, 2017 –SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced a strategic partnership with OpsGenie, a leading alerting and on-call management solution for development and operations teams. The partnership comes as SolarWinds discontinues its free alert aggregation tool, SolarWinds® Alert Central.
“When considering the future for SolarWinds Alert Central, we surveyed the market and quickly realized OpsGenie is doing a great job filling the gap we originally identified,” said Mav Turner, senior director, product management, SolarWinds. “While we believe SolarWinds Alert Central was effective at meeting many of our customers’ alert management needs, we want to make sure they have the right long-term solution to solve all of their alerting and on-call management needs, and that’s what OpsGenie will provide them. I’m extremely excited about the benefits the SolarWinds and OpsGenie partnership will provide our customers.”
OpsGenie provides a reliable, flexible and cost-effective incident response solution specifically tailored to SolarWinds customers. With OpsGenie, SolarWinds customers can create customized on-call incident response teams that match their operational structure. OpsGenie also has an efficient and easy-to-apply bi-directional integration with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM). This allows OpsGenie to determine the right people to notify based on on-call schedules; dispatch alerts using email, text message (SMS), phone call and iPhone® and Android® push notification; and escalate until an alert is acknowledged or closed.
“OpsGenie is excited to be the Alerting and On-Call Management platform of choice for SolarWinds and its customers,” said Berkay Mollamustafoaglu, chief executive officer, OpsGenie. “We firmly believe that OpsGenie will provide SolarWinds customers the features they need at a price point that makes sense, including a free tier for existing SolarWinds Alert Central users.”
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT Pros, and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address all key areas of the infrastructure from on premises to the Cloud. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our THWACK online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
OpsGenie is an alerting and on-call management solution for development and operations teams. OpsGenie provides the tools needed to design actionable alerts, manage on-call schedules and escalations, and ensure the right people are notified of IT incidents at the right time, using multiple notification methods. Learn more at www.opsgenie.com/solarwinds-alert-central.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.
© 2016 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.