- OpsGenie Conference Bridge allows you to join a conference call online right via your web browser.
- It allows you to collaborate with key individuals to resolve incidents using your preferred web conferencing provider.
- For more information, please visit Conference Bridge page.
- Note: This feature is currently available for beta testers. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester for Conference Bridge, please contact us!
The partnership comes as SolarWinds discontinues SolarWinds Alert Central and recommends OpsGenie to its customers as an effective alternative
AUSTIN, Texas – January 4, 2017 –SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced a strategic partnership with OpsGenie, a leading alerting and on-call management solution for development and operations teams. The partnership comes as SolarWinds discontinues its free alert aggregation tool, SolarWinds® Alert Central.
“When considering the future for SolarWinds Alert Central, we surveyed the market and quickly realized OpsGenie is doing a great job filling the gap we originally identified,” said Mav Turner, senior director, product management, SolarWinds. “While we believe SolarWinds Alert Central was effective at meeting many of our customers’ alert management needs, we want to make sure they have the right long-term solution to solve all of their alerting and on-call management needs, and that’s what OpsGenie will provide them. I’m extremely excited about the benefits the SolarWinds and OpsGenie partnership will provide our customers.”
OpsGenie provides a reliable, flexible and cost-effective incident response solution specifically tailored to SolarWinds customers. With OpsGenie, SolarWinds customers can create customized on-call incident response teams that match their operational structure. OpsGenie also has an efficient and easy-to-apply bi-directional integration with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM). This allows OpsGenie to determine the right people to notify based on on-call schedules; dispatch alerts using email, text message (SMS), phone call and iPhone® and Android® push notification; and escalate until an alert is acknowledged or closed.
“OpsGenie is excited to be the Alerting and On-Call Management platform of choice for SolarWinds and its customers,” said Berkay Mollamustafoaglu, chief executive officer, OpsGenie. “We firmly believe that OpsGenie will provide SolarWinds customers the features they need at a price point that makes sense, including a free tier for existing SolarWinds Alert Central users.”
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT Pros, and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address all key areas of the infrastructure from on premises to the Cloud. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our THWACK online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
OpsGenie is an alerting and on-call management solution for development and operations teams. OpsGenie provides the tools needed to design actionable alerts, manage on-call schedules and escalations, and ensure the right people are notified of IT incidents at the right time, using multiple notification methods. Learn more at www.opsgenie.com/solarwinds-alert-central.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.
© 2016 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
- ConnectWise Automate, formerly LabTech, is the industry-leading IT automation software designed to allow you to automate any IT task to improve your IT services. ConnectWise Automate allows you to discover all devices and users so they can be proactively monitored.
- You can easily integrate ConnectWise Automate with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert is created on ConnectWise Automate.
- For more information please visit ConnectWise Automate Integration document.
- Grafana is an open source metric analytics & visualization suite. It is most commonly used for visualizing time series data for infrastructure and application analytics but many use it in other domains including industrial sensors, home automation, weather, and process control.
- You can easily integrate Grafana with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert is created on Grafana.
- For more information please visit Grafana Integration document.
OpsGenie Android v2.2.7 and OpsGenie iOS v2.2.2 are now available.
- On Who Is On-Call page, you now have the option to display only your schedules as well as all schedules within your organization.
- You can now filter the displayed schedules in Who Is On-Call page via free-form text search.
- While adding an override to a particular schedule via Who Is On-Call page, you can now specify which rotations of the schedule it should apply to. Previously, overrides were applied to all rotations of the schedule.
- You can now specify an exact time range while adding an override to a particular schedule via Who Is On-Call page.
- When you tap/navigate into our short link (opsg.in) from anywhere within your device, OpsGenie application is launched. If you click the provided alert link within your SMS notification, the application is now redirected to the related alert.
- Add Recipient and Add Team actions are now merged under the name "Add Recipient". You can add a user, an escalation, a schedule, a group or a team to an existing alert to be notified via Add Recipient action.
- You can upgrade your mobile apps to the latest versions via Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Hosted Graphite is monitoring as a service with useful alerting for development teams who run applications at scale. It provides its users to explore their data on open source Grafana dashboards and get alerts via integrated tools.
- You can integrate Hosted Graphite with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert is created on Hosted Graphite.
- For more information, please visit Hosted Graphite Integration document.
- VMware vCenter provides a centralized platform for managing your VMware vSphere environments, so you can automate and deliver a virtual infrastructure with confidence. It provides simple deployment, proactive optimization, centralized control and visibility and management.
- You can integrate VMware vCenter with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert or warning is created on vCenter.
- For more information please visit VMware vCenter Integration document.
- You can now customize orders of your team schedules and escalations along with collapsed information for team routing rules, escalations, schedules and integrations in team dashboards.