XebiaLabs XL Release is an end-to-end pipeline orchestration tool for Continuous Delivery and DevOps teams. It is designed to integrate with your change and release management tools and handles automated tasks, manual tasks, complex dependencies, and release trains.
You can easily integrate XL Release with your OpsGenie account and get notifications from OpsGenie when an alert is created by XL Release.
- For more information, please refer to our XL Release integration guide.
- We are proud to introduce our Incident Command Center (ICC)!
- ICC is a platform that enables Incident Commanders to command, control and coordinate incident response, and Responders from multiple teams to effectively collaborate by providing integrated communications and incident management tools.
- Using ICC, you can leverage OpsGenie’s native video conference tool (OpsGenie Hosted Bridge) and enhance incident response orchestration and collaboration with your teammates and/or other teams.
- To learn more, please visit ICC documentation.
- Effective from January 17, 2018 2PM UTC, the visibility constraints of the schedules and escalations will be updated for the sake of performance improvements. Alert notifications flow will not be affected in any manner. The update will affect the following configuration scenarios:
- Scenario 1: ... -> Escalation 1 -> Schedule 1 -> Escalation 2 -> ...
- Scenario 2: ... -> Schedule 1 -> Escalation 1 -> Schedule 2 -> ...
- Scenario 1:
- If Escalation 1 or Schedule 1 is assigned to a team that the user is member of, there will be no behavioural update.
- If a user is referenced by Escalation 2 but is not referenced by Escalation 1, Escalation 1 will not be displayed to the user on My Profile > Profile -> Escalations section.
- Scenario 2:
- If Schedule 1 or Escalation 1 is assigned to a team that the user is member of, there will be no behavioural update.
- If a user is referenced by Schedule 2 but is not referenced by Schedule 1, Schedule 1 will not be displayed to the user on My Profile > Profile -> Schedules and Who Is On Call > My Schedules sections.