CloudSploit is a security and configuration scanner that can detect hundreds of threats in your AWS account.
What does OpsGenie offer to CloudSploit users?
Using OpsGenie CloudSploit integration, CloudSploit sends its alerts to OpsGenie, with detailed information. OpsGenie acts as a dispatcher for CloudSploit alerts, determining the right people to notify based on on-call schedules, using email, text messages (SMS), phone calls and iOS & Android push notifications, and escalating alerts until the alert is acknowledged or closed.
Functionality of the integration
- When an alert is created on CloudSploit, an alert is created in OpsGenie automatically through the integration.
Add CloudSploit integration in OpsGenie
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done already.
- Go to OpsGenie CloudSploit Integration page.
- Specify who should be notified for CloudSploit alerts using the "Teams" field. Auto-complete suggestions will be provided as you type.
- Copy the API Key by clicking on the copy button or selecting.
- Click on "Save Integration".
Configuration on CloudSploit
- Click Integrations from the Main Menu.
- Paste the API Key that you copied to OpsGenie API Key section.
- Click Submit.