ServiceNow is a service management platform that allows users to submit requests for technical support for hardware, software, applications, and more. Organizations around the world leverage its capabilities to consolidate systems and automate service management processes.
OpsGenie provides unique incident response orchestration and alert management capabilities that complement ServiceNow, enabling teams to prepare for and address incidents that have the potential to impact business. With OpsGenie’s ServiceNow certified app, users have all the data and tools to design actionable alerts and incidents, manage on-call schedules and escalations, and orchestrate communication and collaboration during incident resolution process.
OpsGenie’s certified integration enables ServiceNow users to:
- Prepare for incidents by setting-up routing rules, teams, on-call schedules, and escalation policies before critical events occur.
- Get reliable notifications. When problems occur, OpsGenie notifies the right people through multiple notification channels, such as email, SMS, phone call, and iOS / Android pushes.
- Have a centralized and coordinated incident response. OpsGenie can forward alerts and incidents to collaboration tools such as: Slack, MS Teams, HipChat, and facilitate video conferences to enable instant meetings.
- Communicate incidents and system health to all stakeholders, even those outside the response teams. OpsGenie creates incident status pages automatically and sends notifications to specific individuals on-demand or as part of a defined procedure.
- Analyze incidents, response processes, and behaviours to pinpoint areas for improvement through advanced reporting and analytics.