Splunk makes it simple to collect, analyze, and act upon the untapped value of the big data generated by technology infrastructures, security systems, and business applications. Organizations around the world leverage Splunk’s capabilities to gain better visibility across large infrastructures and to analyze and troubleshoot problems more quickly.
OpsGenie provides unique incident response orchestration capabilities that complement Splunk to prepare for incidents that have the potential to impact business. With OpsGenie’s Splunk certified app, you have all the data you need to analyze and resolve problems as well as the tools to develop incident response plans, collaborate and coordinate the response actions, and analyze response effectiveness.
OpsGenie’s certified integration enables Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud users to:
- Prepare for incidents by setting-up routing rules, teams, on-call schedules, and escalation policies before critical events occur.
- Get reliable notifications. When problems occur, OpsGenie notifies the right people through multiple notification channels, such as email, SMS, phone call, and iOS/ Android pushes.
- Have centralized and coordinated incident response. OpsGenie can forward alerts and incidents to collaboration tools such as: Slack, MS Teams, HipChat, and spawn conference bridges to facilitate instant meetings.
- Communicate incidents and system health to all stakeholders, even those outside the response teams. OpsGenie creates incident status pages automatically and sends notifications to specific individuals on-demand or as part of a defined procedure.
- Analyze incidents, response processes, and behaviours to pinpoint areas for improvement through advanced reporting and analytics.
Our new App for Splunk is available in Splunkbase to help you fight alert fatigue and have coordinated incident response and communication. Sign up for a free trial to experience the agility and uptime.